That may be trickier.  License wise, it's under a different license (we're
not in a position to change it, New Riders, Till and Tobias are).  I also
think it makes sense to keep it in a different module (like the ZE/ZE2
will, even though they'll be in the php.net CVS).  The build can probably
change to automatically include this into the manual, and it should be
possible to note that this part is under a different OS license.

I personally don't see the real necessity in doing this, by the way, but I
don't really mind.

Zeev