Hi,

> Even with the whole new object API, most of the code would work without
> modifications (at least mostly all of the PHP object code I got to take a
> look at).  And if it doesn't - turning on PHP 4 compatibility should
bridge
> the gap...

Glad to hear that :)

I have been thinking, and breaking BC _could_ be acceptable for us, but only
if it is possible to run PHP4 and PHP5 side-by-side in one apache server...

(Breaking BC with making everything case sensitive would introduce a nice
possibility to clean up a lot of other things that were never doen to
maintain BC though, but lets stick to this point for now :)

Sander.