ID:               8029
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bug Type:         *Session related
 Operating System: Linux Redhat 6.2
 PHP Version:      4.0.3pl1
 New Comment:

Hello. I would like to ask him to go reopen this bug, because I go by
the same problem. Seemingly without some reason, the data of the
session disappear. I go ties the directory where the session files are
stored and they don't simply exist more. I was already accompanying the
moments from the creation of the file ties the hour that the same
disappears. The times the process doesn't last more than 1 minute and
other more than 10 min. I am using php 4. 1. 1, Apache 1. 3. 20, win98
SE 4. 1. 2222 (with all of the available updatings in the
windowsupdate.microsoft.com). My lan works in speed of 10/100 Mbit. The
file php. ini is one copies of the php. ini-dist, only with alterations
in the path of the creation of the session files. The remaining
continues original. The path is that d:/php/sessiondata. If possible I
would like his help for the solution of this problem. Sorry for my
terrible english.

Hello,

does this still happen with the latest release (4.0.5). If yes, please
reopen this report.

regards,
Derick

Well, if it is impossible to reproduce, then I don't see how we can
help you. Suspending bug report.

We stores some objects and variables into sessions.
Sessions are stored on disk in /tmp directory.
Sometimes (absloutly radnom situation) problem occures
with session. No objects are found in session. The
session file goes to zero lenght and no other error is
logged or displayed. It's impossible to reproduce this
error.