ID:               14344
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+Reported By:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bug Type:         IIS related
 Operating System: Win2000
 PHP Version:      4.0.6
 New Comment:

The errors are caused by some missing procedures inside oci.dll. There
are three missing, so the message pops up 3 times.

I copied an oci.dll from an Oracle 9i install and replaced my oci.dll
in \ora80\bin and that fixed the problem.

Just mail to it, or subscribe with: http://uk.php.net/support.php

Derick

for support on this query.

Many thanks.

I have now contacted them.  I will update resolution.

Derick

I have just started using PHP.

I made a page displaying phpinfo() to test my configuration.  The
extension_dir path is set to c:\php\extensions.  I have selected only
two of the extensions namely php_oracle.dll and php_oci8.dll as I am
going to be connecting to a   When loading this I get the follow error:
Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\php\extensions\php_oci8.dll' - The
specified procedure could not be found.  This message appears 4 time
when loading the page.  I the tested this on the other dll extensions
in this directory, some were ok some weren't.

Is there I have done wrong, or is there a fix to this?  I have checked
the library of bugs recorded, but unfortunately I did not find anything
useful.  Can somebody please help.

Many thanks in advance
Quintin