Hi All,

Well, after a period of semi-absence (I've had a LOT of work on),
I've managed to do some more work on PHP Streams.

I've attached a diff that I would like to commit in a day-or-so - it
would be great if you could look through and yell if there is any reason
not to commit it, or if there are some errors.

By default, the patch should not change the way your build works; you
will need to re-configure with the --enable-php-streams switch to activate
the streams.

Hopefully, once activated, you will not notice any difference with your
build. :-)

I'd like feedback on things like fopen wrappers; streams don't implement
them yet (the infrastructure is there) but do fall back on regular fopen
wrappers - so it should still work.

I'd like to see streams enabled as the default option for PHP 5 :-)

TODO: revisit fsock.c, make SSL aware version of socket streams,
port http and any other url fopen wrappers to streams,
ensure that all extensions that use File-Handles are streams aware (
just the network aware extensions to do, IIRC),
and finally nuke issock and reduce the nightmare...

--Wez.