Ok....I REALLY want to use Apache 2 and PHP, but it just won't work. I
complied both myself with VC++ 6.0 and I get this error when I try to just
to phpinfo()

Apache HTTP Server has encountered a problem and needs to close.
AppName: apache.exe AppVer: 2.0.32.0 ModName: libhttpd.dll
ModVer: 2.0.32.0 Offset: 00016ab8

Sometimes the phpinfo page loads, other times it does not, but Apache never
fully crashes, it keeps running so I can keep trying to load the page.

I'm running XP and the specific php version is "php4-200202211200". I even
tried with the latest CVS version of Apache 2.0.33-dev.

If I don't load "mod_info" or "mod_status", it seems to stop crashing, but
after the first load of the phpinfo page, it takes like 20 seconds to load
the next and this is just testing it on my own machine, it isn't live or
anything on the internet.

Any ideas? I can do any tests needed...

-Jobarr