Hi,

On Saturday 02 March 2002 00:14, Markus Fischer wrote:
>     It's supposed to be 'zend_class_entry *', so if you haven't
>     defined calobject_ce in your code as struct directly I think
>     you should not use the address operator '&' in front of
>     calobject_ce.

My calobject_ce is directly a struct. No pointer. If I leave out the '&' I
get a segfaut.

And the warning message does say 'expects parameter 1 to be calobject', so
the calobject_ce struct can be read correctly. Otherwise I would get nonsense
as the class name.

But I already got the answer, that the feature I am trying to use is already
fixed in the CVS. So I'll going to try the current CVS version.

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9  53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]