I mentioned it to Derick on IRC, and he seemed to like it so I'll throw
the everybody else :)

I feel that alot of patches and input from users are often missed by
developers (see earlier mail regarding patches :)

An easy fix for this would be to have a new status called "patch" or
whatever. When someone enters or updates a bug, and maybe provides a
patch, then somebody (someone with bug access :), updates the bug, and
sets it to status "patch".

It is then a lot easier for developer to search the bug database for
posted patches, and review them, instead of find them lying there for
several months, without anyone have time to find/look at them.

--
Robin Ericsson <lobbin at localhost dot nu>

"The secret of flying is to throw yourself at the ground, and miss."
        -- Douglas Adams