Hello,

I had a shell script a while back that would determine all of the
patches submitted by a user and it would generate the patch files
between that revision and the previous revision. I ended up
deleting it with a clean checkout and recently tried to rewrite
it.  As far as I can remember, I used `cvs history` but I am now
getting an error from the server that reads:

        cvs server: warning: history line 1 invalid

If I am not mistaken, the following command:

        cvs history -c -u rasmus

from my php4 directory, should give me a list of files and times
that Rasmus committed changes.

Just wondering if I am wrong (that is, I didn't use cvs history
before and I am mistaken) or somehow the history file is
truncated/corrupted/removed/etc.

Thanks in advance,
Sean