The reason we wanted to wait for Daniel is that he always builds the
Windows binaries, and binaries created on other systems might have quirks
or dependencies.  If he doesn't show up today, I'll use the old 4.1.2
vanilla binaries he sent me a week ago.  It won't be with the new Windows
fixes, but it'll be on par with the UNIX 4.1.2.

Zeev

--
Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.zend.com/