Hi,

I have an array with object references stored in it. Now I want to write a
function which returns one of those references. I'm browsing through this
array with the zval_hash_*() functions until I have the correct reference in
the Variable **data. But how can I return this value by reference? The only
way I found to return the value at all (without a segfault) is this:

  *return_value=**data;
  zval_copy_ctor(return_value);
  return;

But this returns a copy of the object. If I just leave out the
zval_copy_ctor() call I get a segfault. What do I need to do to return a
correct object-reference?

BTW: Is there somewhere a good Zend API documentation on the net? I only know
http://www.zend.com/apidoc/ and this documentation isn't answering all of my
questions. That's why I am bothering you with all these beginner questions ;-)

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9  53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]