>Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 04:16:07 +0100
>To: Wez Furlong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>From: Marcus Börger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] Re: memory streams
>
>>As for the strange problems you have in the exif extension;
>>if you switch to a stream opened with php_stream_fopen_tmpfile(),
>>do you still have the same troubles? (So we can try and pin
>>it down!).
>
>Yep i tried it and....
>Segmentation fault (core dumped)
>when setting destro = NULL it works......

Tracked it down to function php_stream_open_url.
I changed
                 wrapper = &php_stream_http_wrapper;
//              if (FAILURE == zend_hash_find(&url_stream_wrappers_hash,
(char*)protocol, n, (void**)&wrapper)) {
//                      wrapper = NULL;
//                      protocol = NULL;

then it is o.k.: wrapper == &php_stream_http_wrapper
but when using zend_hash_find it fails

marcus