On Mon, 18 Mar 2002, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We get questions like "where to send path?" on occasion.
> We should have doc for that. Here is a draft.
> Please fix/add/comment. Thank you.

Maybe add something about unified format for the diff?

Personally I would recommend this line in the ~/.cvsrc file:

diff -u -b -w -B

 -b     Ignore changes in amount of white space.
 -B     Ignore changes that just insert or delete blank lines.
 -u     Use the unified output format.
 -w     Ignore white space when comparing lines.

-\- David Eriksson -/-

"I personally refuse to use inferior tools because of ideology."
                                                - Linus Torvalds