I think the new build system macro PHP_NEW_EXTENSION() has a problem. It
calls these two macros as follows:

        PHP_ADD_SOURCES($ext_builddir,$2,$ac_extra,)
        PHP_ADD_SOURCES_X($ext_builddir,$2,$ac_extra,shared_objects_$1,yes)

Shouldn't it be $ext_srcdir instead of $ext_builddir? The reason I ran
into this is that I was trying to adjust PHP-GTK to the new system and
it was generating wrong paths in the Makefile.

I tried using $ext_srcdir and it almost works but then the paths in
Makefile have the leading / stripped off. Can someone shed the light on
this?

-Andrei