On 05/04/02, "Kristian Koehntopp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Observation:
> aggreate and friends break the introspection in PHP, and may
> interfere with serialization and sessions.
> This is, because
> get_class($obj) returns Origclass, and no trace of Classname.
> Also, $obj is_a() Origclass, but not is_a(Classname), leading to
> serialization of $obj as a pure Origclass, and reinstantiation
> as a pure Origclass with no methods from Classname at all.

I'm not sure that this will be the case in ZE2; IIRC, not every object
will have a class entry, so it seems possible that the serialization/
introspection mechanisms will need rethinking.

Besides, if someone is advanced enough to be using aggregate in the
first place, they should be resourceful enough to avoid the issues you
describe :-)

--Wez.