> I don't want to have overload and aggregate lingering as experimental
> features.  If people have objections, bring them on so we can talk.

I also don't want to see the issue linger, there is capability here that
I am already taking advantage of, the sooner it gets settled the better.

Per questions and comments from today...I would prefer this stuff be
built in rather than having to call overload() or aggregate().  Having
it be a parsable part of the language would make a lot of stuff
easier/cleaner.  This is what I was talking about when I said that
overload didn't go far enough (well, actually I also would like to see
operator overloading).

For the overload functions specificly, I prefer that __get_*, __set_*
and __call_* remain.  It's faster to lookup these in C code, than
handling every single function/variable possibility in PHP code. If I
have a class with one overloaded variable, and 99 other variables I
don't need to overload, I don't want to process setting every variable
via PHP code.

Shane