In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Joseph Tate
wrote:

> I propose the following function name changes for clarity and
> consistency:
>
> Rename:
> domxml_node_insert_before -> domxml_node_insert_node
> domxml_node_append_child -> domxml_node_append_node

I agree here with Ricky. Please stick to the W3C DOM Proposals as much as
possible. The domxml extension has already a lot of functions and it
would be really a PITA if PHP would use other names than everyone else
for DOM-functionality...

> Remove:
> alias to unlink (in favor of the more consistent unlink_node)
> domxml_node_new_child() (in favor of a domxml_doc_create_*
> domxml_node_add_child() combination)

No no no :) Don't remove any functions without really good intentions. It will
break a lot of my scripts (domxml_node_new_child() doesn't look like a
w3c reco. but anyway, i assume a lot of people use it ...)

chregu