Hi to all database module maintainers,

I've committed some new PostgreSQL functions and
manual pages for these.

pg_metadata() - get medata data
pg_convert() - check and convert array accoding to metadata
pg_insert()/update()/select()/delete() - does insert, etc by
array.

With the new function, users can do safely.

<?php

$db = pg_connect();
pg_insert($db, 'get_value_log', $_GET) or user_sent_malformed_data();

?>

Since, pg_insert() lookup metadata and convert array values
safely used in SQL.

Please take a look at API, since you or other person may
implement same feature for your database in the future.
And API should be consistent whenever it's possible.

I can change API if it's before PHP 4.3.0.
Thank you.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki