On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > > +1 from me. I think giving people a chance to play around with it
> > > will make it easier for us to make the next version stable.
> >
> > It can be enabled only when the user compiles PHP with --with-apxs2 or
>
> GOod, another volunteer to check out the bugreports...

FWIW, Aaron and I are trying really hard to get the Apache 2 support
ironed out in the very near term (like the next day or so).  It's not far
off.  Serious improvements can still be made, and those could wait until a
later version, but IMHO having _something_ that works is easily achievable
and would be a major boon to Apache 2.  :)

PS: And yes, we volunteer to look at the bug reports!

Thanks,
Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]