Andrey Hristov wrote:

> But dereferncing like this
> $foo->bar()->fubar
> is feature of Z2 or not?
> Till today I didn't know that my 4.1.1(or 2) not sure can do this kind of
>dereferencing.

The above quote dereference involves an intermediate method, the one
described in the example below uses an object which is currently
supported.

> > $foo = new foo();
> > $foo->bar->set_tmp("outside foo");
> > $foo->variable = "foo";

As far as references go... I believe when you copy an object it is a
shallow copy, in otherwords, the object is copied, but not its members.
This behaviour is preferrable as far as I'm concerned. If you want a
deep copy try doing the following:

$foo = new foo();
$fee = unserialize( serialize( $foo ) );

That should provide a nice quick, clean solution for what you want while
not incurring the overhead most programmers would rather skip on every
object copy.

Cheers,
Rob.
--