> Following on from my RFC about an interface mechanism, what we really
> need is some brainstorming on what interfaces we need or would like to
> have in PHP.  I'm aiming at PHP 5.
>
> The following concepts have already been mentioned either by myself or
> others as being something we'd like to see in PHP:
>
> DOM XML nodes/documents ---> XSLT processor.

Just a note that I've put some stuff on this up at:
http://bumblebury.com/phptodo/ (the XML/XSLT section, note, this is just
a personal thing, I'm certainly not proposing the "single" vision for
php, this just my opinion of what would be cool).

I know that certainly a lot of people are interested in this, at least
from the conversations I've had over the past few months.

-Sterling