Hi! I've been using the mcal_store_event function to edit an event but I've
encountered some errors.  Below is the code that I made.

 mcal_fetch_event($stream, $eventID);
 mcal_event_set_title($stream,$event);
 mcal_event_set_description($stream,$description);
 mcal_event_set_start($stream,$fyear,$fmonth,$fday);
 mcal_event_set_end($stream,$tyear,$tmonth,$tday);
 mcal_event_set_recur_daily($stream,$tyear,$tmonth,$tday,1);
 $eventID= mcal_store_event($stream);

I've read that you have to fetch the event first before editing its data and then
store it. I've passed the eventID (e.g. 1019452629) of the event and should have
gotten the same eventID after I stored it but what I get is a different eventID
(1075391984). I also checked the file that's in /var/calendar and the file's not
updated. Rather, it creates a new file with a tmp extension. Could you help me with
this?

Thank you! =)

------
catherine ham