>   Well, this is hard to say. Per default, when you build the InstallBin
>   target of Apache2, you'll have the following directories
>
>     /Apache2/include
>     /Apache2/lib
>
>   I think we should not define any directory here, just let the user
>   configure his MSVC++ to look in the right place.

I think that it would make it difficult for people trying to build full
version of PHP on win32. Imagine if you needed to configure msvc++ for some
100 extensions and sapis. Anyway, I'll revert my patch for now. However we
should consider having some standard location for headers and libraries.

Edin