Hello all,

http://phpsoaptoolkit.sourceforge.net/

I'd like to introduce you all to ext/soap. I started this project over a year
ago. I got into it very very heavily then summer came and it got put on the
back burner.  With recent inquires on this board and with more interest at my
work. I picked the project back up. After countless more hours. I feel it's in
a alpha state. This state IS NOT ready for production boxes. This release is
more to help get more feedback about the extension (new features / current
features) as well as get all the bugs outta it (im sure there are memory leaks
and segfaults learking all over). I have also have created a small website with
some documentation and samples on it, but not even close to enough.

With that said, I am asking for interested people to help me test it, document
it and of course request features for it.

I have 2 mailing lists for the project.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
So join up and lets see how good of a product this can be.

again
http://phpsoaptoolkit.sourceforge.net/

Hope to hear your feedback.

 _Brad_