Hi  We are a publishing company based in London. We have developed a
multi-user
MS Access contact management and bookkeeping database system which we want
to adapt / re-write such that it can be used over the web ( ASP) using
Internet
Explorer (or similar) from any location, as our clients would like to use
it.

We are therefore looking for someone to develope or who will head a team of
developers and
co-ordinate this project. If you are interested in working with us on this,
please e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a brief outline of your knowledge
and experience of programming languages and I will get back to you as soon
as possible.

Jacky Kenna
Managing Director, PDA
0207 384 1985