I've been having difficulty with $GLOBALS in a fashion similar to that
reported in bug #16065 -- I'm using debian-unstable packages of 4.1.2,
maybe it'll go away with the 4.2 packages, but I digress ....

What I'm trying to do is save state of the user's variables at a given
point in time and as far as I can tell that's only in the $GLOBALS array
today ... everything else is clean to save, the $_GET|POST|SESSION|COOKIE... stuff,
but the user's stuff is a problem.

So it got me wondering/thinking that it might be nice to have a $_USER
array available that has this stuff ...

Any chance it already exists, or might be made available?
--
Hank Marquardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://web.yerpso.net