Hello,

I'm happy to announce the availability of the xdebug extension. This
extension modifies the php error handler to show stack traces. With this
you can exactly see how the current function was called, even the
parameters show up (if they are constants). I'm still working on variable
parameters.

Besides the stack traces the extension also provides the following
functions:

array xdebug_get_function_stack()
- Returns an array which resembles a stack tracestring

xdebug_call_function()
- The name of the caller function

string xdebug_call_file()
- The file in which the caller function was run

int xdebug_call_line()
- The line in the caller file from which the current function was started

See the website @ http://www.jdimedia.nl/derick/xdebug.php for more
information and the download location.

regards,
Derick

                 Did I help you? Consider a gift:
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/registry/SLCB276UZU8B
              PHP: Scripting the Web - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                All your branches are belong to me!
            SRM: Script Running Machine - www.vl-srm.net