  From: Andrew Lindeman
  To: Braulio José Solano Rojas
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] How may I use trim?

  Wrong list. This is the development OF php not WITH php.  Please use
php-general(@lists.php.net) for these sort of questions.

  --Andrew

  On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 15:40, Braulio José Solano Rojas wrote:
Hi!

I am developing an extension and I would like to use the trim function inside one of
my functions.

I have seen that I can do it calling the php_trim2 function.

Is this the appropriate way or is there another?

Let me know please.

Thanks.

- Braulio