What's the current status of OS X support? I understand that 4.3 will be the
first release to "officially" support OS X but how much of the work is
complete in current CVS?

I grabbed the latest yesterday and compiled it -- still had my issues
creating files and directories (Where I would get permission denied errors
even though the perms were 777 and the entire directory was owned by the
webserver user/group).. I ran into this problem using Smarty and evidently a
lot of people have had it with 4.2.. I also couldnąt get mcrypt to work in
4.3-dev -- "unable to open encryption module" for everything I tried (this
worked fine in 4.2). I have libmcrypt 2.5.0 installed, which appears to be
the latest available...

I would roll back to 4.1 but I can't get it to compile on this box and the
only OSX build I've found doesn't have working mcrypt support and I kind of
have to have it :-)

Thanks to all!!!

-Mitch