On Thu, 23 May 2002, brad lafountain wrote:

> Ok,
>
>  I know not too many people are familure with my extension so I am going to go
> over some stuff that it does do and stuff it doesn't.
>
> The plans i have for this extension are more than just a simple soap/rpc
> function calls. I want to build a frame work that people can deploy existing
> php objects as SoapObject. Making php a very fast soap application server
> having exactly the same functionality as SRM but allowing non php clients
> access the objects. In addition to making php-soap a soap application server i
> have plans have the frame work be able to handle a cluster of soap application
> servers.

Then why not help us integrate a SOAP communication layer in SRM?
Saves the work of building that app server, plus we already are working
on this and also designing a framework for clusterlike applications.

Derick

 Did I help you?   http://www.jdimedia.nl/derick/link.php?url=giftlist
 Frequent ranting: http://www.jdimedia.nl/derick/
                 PHP: Scripting the Web - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    All your branches are belong to me!
                SRM: Script Running Machine - www.vl-srm.net