> I don't mean to be blunt here, but consider the following:
>
> - working on the existing session stuff would probably have scored
>  higher

I "tried" to work with the session stuff, and lets use the word inflexable to describe
the developers.
Msession is actually a standard session save handler in addition to the various
extensions. So I *did* work
on the existing session stuff. Originally I wanted msession.c to be in ext/session,
but was told it should
be ints own extension.

> - working more actively with everyone, rather than just on your
>  own would
> be have more favourable

I worked "actively" with people, in fact, I have made a couple contributions to the
source. I have accepted
sugestions from users and other develpers about the extension.

>  - not getting really angry when someone else touches your extension
>  helps

All I asked is that "backward" compatibility be maintained, this does not seem like a
hideous request. What
would the maintainer of "ext/session" say if his variables were renamed and all the
functions rewritten,
mind you not "improved," no, just rewritten and no longer backward compatible?