Hey guys,

Out of courtesy, I think it would have been polite to at least
email the primary extension maintainer with:
1) A note to say that it was going to be moved
2) A couple of reasons why
3) An invitation to join the discussion.
--> before moving it!!

If the same thing happened to me, or to you for that matter, I would
be a bit concerned/upset as well - even if there were very good reasons
for moving it.
Flaming him for inquiring why his work was moved was going a bit
OTT, IMHO.

I thought we were supposed to be co-operating after all?
(Or does the phrase "Open Source Community" mean something else??)

--Wez.