I think this would be the correct list, but I doubt that anyone has tried to
do what you're trying to do.  What I would look at first is the list of
linked libraries in the project settings.  They're probably set to ZE1
settings, and could stand to be updated.  Other than that, the standard
tricks apply as with all linking errors.  The solutions given in the MSDN
for link 2019 should give you a clue as to how to fix it.  Please keep the
list posted as to the steps that you take when you do get it working so that
we can make the changes to the project files.  If you can't get it working,
please post a bug at bugs.php.net.

Joseph