Hello all,

No offence, but whatever happened to the technical level on this list? Last
two weeks i posted 2 serious stories on the list, one about some
difficulties i had when building an extension and one about a possible
problem in the memory limit code of the Zend engine, but nobody seems to care.

Yet discussions like 'PHP's vision' seem to get enough attention, which is
a discussion that IMHO should really be held on php-evangelism. I thought
my questions would make the most sense on php-dev, but if i'm wrong it
would have been nice if someone told me so. It's not just my
development-related questions on this list that go unanswered.

I don't want to bitch about too much, but as a lurker and occasional
question-asker on this list its just something i noticed lately.

With regards,

Hans Rakers