I have just started experimenting with the Zend 2 engine, and totally love
the new OO features. I'm not sure whether this has been discussed or not (I
couldn't find it in the archives, anyway), but I ran into a few things:
Constant class members seem to be private by default. I cannot access them
by doing
$instance->CONSTNAME
Is this expected behaviour? I'd expect constants to be public by default,
just like regular variables, unless specified otherwise (when I try doing:
private const FOO = "bar"; I get a parse error). Same for private static.
Is this all going to change? It seems a bit illogical now.
Thanks

Leendert