coz ActivePHP is under development, and there is no release (ie: i have to
compile it by myself) && no document, i considerd the behavior i reported as
bug, or maby considered missing property we *must* have to make the use of
that activescript realy useable as client side web script.

that behavior is basic for example when i send the end client list of
elements by php array (and some display  functions printing it for example
into table) from that server, and i wont that the client can order it by
clicking on link without re getting all the list (times 600K list) from the
server.
implementing of that action on JS can take about 20 seconds on P41600 (for
600K list) but only 1 second in ActivePHP so here the potential huge gain...

i wrote that question 2 quick so i have some errors but the following script
also doesn't work, and again, i dont want to call JS function but ActivePHP
one:

<script language="ActivePHP">
// this code print link that click on it do nothing
function kkk(){
    $GLOBALS["window"]->$document->write("why that alert doesn't show?");
    //Do some code
}
$document->write("<a href='ActivePHP:kkk();'> click me </a>");
</script>

--
thnks
moshe