Hello,

I've been messing around with my own PHP extension for a couple of days
now (I was pleasantly surprised to find how easy it was to write one!),
one I've been meaning to write for over a year and I had a couple of
questions I hope I can get some help on:

i) is it possible to call other functions in PHP from your functions? In
particular, I'd like to eval() a string I have and return the resultant
string to the user -- is there anyway I can do this?

ii) I'm making fast progress in my extension, and I think it might be
something that might be worthy of inclusion into the main PHP
distribution. What steps are involved in submitting a module for such
consideration?

Wood Shavings!
Andrew Patterson