We're using Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) PHP/4.1.2 mod_perl/1.26.

Most, if not all of the web servers, are not actually using sybase or ms
sql.  We try to compile one apache for each platform we support, with
all the modules we're likely to need - so there are things in them that
most of our hosts aren't using.

I think we do have FreeTDS in our apache, but I'm not 100% sure.  I'm
cc'ing the person who compiled it for us.  I believe the FreeTDS in use
to be version 0.51, assuming I'm reading the build script correctly (and
got the right script).

Thanks.