http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=18623 (reported today, so I don't expect it
to be fixed)

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=7472
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=16063
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=16068

But I was asking for a release. http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=17449 for
example was fixed a long time before 4.2.2 it's still not in the release.

> You are asking for a bug-free version of PHP, yet, you were asking for
> the release of a PHP 4.2.3 _Release Candidate_ 1 ?

Yes! But a release candidate leads to a relase, right? I wanted to test all
the bugs affecting me on my platforms.

> You might also want to consider downgrading your version of PHP since it
> seems older versions were working fine for you ?

Impossible due to features in current PHP Versions I need. I stayed for a
very long time on 4.0.4pl1

> How is the Quality Assurance team responsible for the fact that
> administrators are not aware of snaps.php.net ?

Did I ever make any accusations? I just wanted to suggest to make a stable
version of PHP again but it seems nobody but me needs one...

And again: It's not _normal_ to use development versions (it does'nt matter
if STABLE or HEAD, everything from snaps.php.net is a development version)
because they are more stable.

Regards,
   Sebastian Nohn
--
+49 170 471 8105 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.nohn.net/
PGP Key Available - Did I help you? Consider a gift: