Thanks,
It's cool!

On Thu, 01 Aug 2002 20:29:12 +0200
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Marcus B¾­ŽÓrger) wrote:

> I have spent some more work and now i can decode HTML upon input, too.
>
> If you set (arg_separator.input = "|") and (mbstring.internal_encoding =
> ISO-8859-15) in your ini file
> you can do something like this:
> testpage.php?var=Aä€
> and receive $_GET['VAR'] = 'A and both ä and € decoded.
> This will work for post, too. So you can upload html pages decode them and
> do something with it.

But, I couldn't found arg_separator.input = "|" related code on
your patch.
arg_separator.input = "|" hasn't any side effect ?

> If you use HTML as output encoding and do foreach($_GET as $idx=>$val) echo
> $idx=$val; you will
> see the original input again (as expected minus | if any).

I think using HTML as a name of output encoding is a little bit
confusing because almost PHP scripts output is html.
And it't not compatible with multibyte encoding
which is necessary to use output encoding conversion.