At 22:43 12.08.2002, you wrote:
>Marcus,
>
>I've already run through the ODBC code and put in php_error_docref's to
>error messages that can be referenced back to documentation.  But the
>question is, instead of passing in a NULL what is the proper format?  i.e.
>"odbc-tables.xml" or "odbc_tables.???"

format of docref parameter is either name of manual entry without fileextension
but with additional target and '_' will become '-'. This makes "odbc-tables".
Or for an eample with a target: "odbc-tables#8868"
You can use external references when docref value starts with "http://";.
For example: "http://php.net/credits.php"; or
"http://pear.php.net/manual/en/faq.patches.php#TOP";.

Notice the difference: internal references must not use fileextensions or
directories.
Instead you can use ini settings: docref_root and docref_ext where docref_root
must end with "/" and docref_ext must start with a dot.

marcus