On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 03:25:25PM +0200, Marcus Boerger wrote :
> To have ob_start() working again i first allowed
> array(object,method).
>
> In addition to that i allowed single objects to be passed
> which results in calling __output_handler() method of

    As there really a valid reason to introduce a special method?
    I mean, it's really not much of a work to specify your
    method.

    Suddenly other people will follow this kind of style and
    every where an method call can be acepted people start
    accepting pure objects and introducing new default called
    methods ?? Please no.

    - Markus