At 01:06 29.08.2002, Jan Lehnardt wrote:
>Hi,
>On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 12:58:52AM +0200, Marcus Börger wrote:
> > Did i recognize this correctly: You assume html_errors=on to
> > differentiate wehther or not to return html?
>what else could be the purpose of html_errors.

But you could disable this in all modules and then even mod_apache
will send phpinfo() in txt format.

> > Wouldn't it be better to have this beeing a parameter to all info
> > relevant functions and settings this to 0 in case of sapi cli?
>what do you mean?

I thought of implementing it myself just before you wrote you're
at it. And my idea was to expand all functions used for the info
stuff to select the format of the output: html or txt.

Not that mod_apache delivering txt format info pages would be
unusable but a simple phpinfo(0|1) would be better.

regards
marcus