Hi
        When we use prototype files for ext_skel, we noticed that a function name
with capital letters doesn't work properly since php extension must have
lowercase function names.  However, ext_skel doesn't warn or fix an
erroneous prototype file.  Here's a small patch to the create_stubs file
which will both warn users that a function name from the prototype file
contains capital letters, and it will lowercase the function name.
        Out of curiosity, why ext_skel/create_stubs a shell/awk script? Were it
written in perl, Windows users could use it too.  Is there a design reason
for shell/awk or is it just historical?

dave