[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Sep 2002, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:
>

>>yohgaki               Sun Sep  8 18:38:57 2002 EDT
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    /php4     CODING_STANDARDS
>>  Log:
>>  It seems we're better to mention about missing functions.
>>  PHP_FUNCTION -> ZEND_FUNCTION
>

> erm, where was this decided? The whole source uses PHP_FUNCTION...
>
> [derick@kossu php-4.3.0dev]$ grep -r PHP_FUNCTION * | wc -l
>    5990
>
> [derick@kossu php-4.3.0dev]$ grep -r ZEND_FUNCTION * | wc -l
>     217
>
> So I'd rather see those other functions converted to PHP_FUNCTION
> (execpt the zend builtin stuff of course).

I asked ZEND_* and PHP_* macro usage long time ago.
There were sevral replys, but no objection for this

[7] Use ZEND_* macros instead of PHP_* macros. Use of PHP_* macros is not
     recommended. Since most of the PHP_* macros are ZEND_* macro
aliases, using
     the PHP_* macros makes browsing the source code with a tag search
harder.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki