On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 01:44:21PM +0800, Alan Knowles wrote :

> >>it was added in 4.3 about 3 weeks ago. - If somebody wants to tell me
> >>how to add the 'since 4.3-dev' note to the manual, it might help...
> >>

> >   Hmm .. there's not '-dev' .. you either write CVS or 4.3.0 as
> >   the release it is available in.
> >

> I added a note about it being available in 4.3.0, but there is a
>
> (PHP 4 CVS only)
>
> note under something like proc_open, but I could not find where or how
> that gets generated - it's not in the xml docbook files..

    They're generated. The problem is, this title do change
    automatically when the function becomes available. But if you
    note it manually at some point it gets obsolete and you would
    need to change CVS to 4.3.0 for example.

    The question is: who remembers to change them? There's no
    single person doing this. It's easier to write 4.3.0 in the
    first and don't bother with it anymore.

--
GnuPG Key: http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/C2272BD0.asc
           - It's not a fug, it's a beature. -