With regards to the SG macro:
   forgot it was there.  Was 1am ;)  That's probably the way to test for
it, and was my impression too... a .phps should be a fully compliant HTML
page.

With regards to the ini settings:
   seems pointless and frowned upon... nobody is positive about me creating
another ini variable.  I'll just make it use an optional argument, in that
case, to preserve BC.

With regards to line numbers always displayed on .phps files instead of
some kind of BC thing:
   seems easy.

Also, I got some input outside the list that it may be useful to have an
argument that just displays the source in a couple of <pre> tags with no
coloring.  Apparrently this is useful for people who want to download
scripts that they're helping people with.  I personally don't see the
point, but I wanted to mention it to see if anybody else thought it was
some kind of great idea.

I'm about to head to work, and I'll draft up kind of a list of what I've
got done.

Devon