That would be ueberkewl. Last time I talked to Zeev, he said
    there were problems with flex and using an fd for a socket on
    win32 (ok, I could be completely wrong here, but this is what
    I remember from it, Zeev? :)

--
GnuPG Key: http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/C2272BD0.asc
[11:46] <Derick> baerli: can you finger me?