I was just thinking that .phps support is there to
    just show source of some php file. I don't think it's
    really any BC problem to always have line numbering on
    for them. And have an optional parameter to the PHP function
    to show those numbers if wanted.

    I don't understand what's the big deal about this thing anyway?
    It's nice new feature.

    --Jani

    p.s. Sorry for stepping into this discussion without reading past mails. :)

--
<- For Sale! ->