Wez Furlong wrote:
> I don't plan to make any additional changes to stat();
> I was thinking of implementing stat for ftp/http (but decided
> to shelve that for 4.3) - now that the abstraction is in place,
> it would not affect local files/statcache/php_stat().

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Although I don't understand why functions are changed to
use access(), but it's not important and only the behavior
is important to me now.

Any opinions to change the manual page to reflect current
4.3.0-dev behavior?

Asking this since the manual is wrong currently and I
would like to fix it. However, I don't want change current
manual page if it will be correct again :)

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.clearstatcache.php

Anyone who would like to keep old behavior, let me know
before I change the manual page.

--
Yasuo Ohgaki